Aura Air Duct Cleaning is based out of Houston, Texas. We are 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction and quality air duct cleaning services for Houston homeowners and commercial property owners or managers. We can take care of any number of air ducts and vent covers. We strive to the best air duct cleaning company in Houston and will always make sure to offer the best service for a highly competitive price. We’ll make sure you are breathing fresh, clean air that is odorless and free of allergens or other contaminants.
Our air duct cleaning services will improve your home’s airflow and air quality almost instantaneously. We will make sure to completely remove all dust, debris, dirt, allergens, bacteria, and other gross or even dangerous substances from your air ducts. We will remove each of your vent covers so that each air duct can be fully cleaned from all openings. This is the best way to ensure you are getting a premium cleaning for your air ducts, and also to make sure that no leftover contaminants are sticking to your vent covers when the air blows through them. We use a variety of tools, including professional air duct cleaning vacuums and brushes to make sure that your entire air duct system is completely taken care of. We will not just clean the first few feet of your air ducts. We believe that it is important to engage in honest business practices by fully cleaning your air ducts and fulfilling every promise we make to you.
If your air ducts need to be completely replaced, or only part of your home’s ductwork must be replaced then we can take care of it. We will make sure your air ducts are safely removed without damaging your home in any way, and then install the best air ducts for your system. We can also rearrange air ducts to make sure your home is truly efficient and not wasting energy to treat your air.
We can definitely help you out if you need your dryer vent cleaning because it is full of lint, dust, or other flammable substances, then you need to call Aura Air Duct Cleaning as soon as possible. According to the National Fire Protection Association, a large portion of home fires are the result of dryer vent fires because the homeowner(s) did not clean their dryer vents. It is true that allowing your dryer vent to remain dirty will significantly increase the risk of a fire in your house.
If you need to restore your home after a fire, or excessive smoke from a kitchen fire or indoor cigarette smoking, or water damage, then we can definitely revitalize your house. We will make sure all odors and other evidence of the damage are completely gone. We can take care of your carpet replacement or cleaning, the entire air duct and HVAC system, and any other cleaning required.
Aura Air Duct Cleaning offers mold remediation services for homes with mold or other fungus. If you are noticing mold, mildew, or growths in your air ducts or other parts of your home, you should definitely give us a call to take care of it immediately. Mold in your Houston home can definitely affect your breathing. Mold is directly associated with many respiratory issues and health concerns.
All of our professional air duct cleaning technicians are well-trained and completely experienced with the cleaning process for your air ducts, vent covers, and other ventilation such as your dryer vent. We have been doing this for years as an honest business in Houston, so all of our professionals are accustomed to our service guarantees, pricing, and methods for cleaning. We do not send anyone out to fulfill air duct cleaning requests unless they truly understand what must be done, and can finish the job up to the standards of our company and the National Air Duct Cleaning Association. When you work with Aura, you can expect to benefit from our honest business practices, standard pricing structures, and professionalism.
Aura’s professional air duct cleaners are all trained and dedicated to…
– Remove harmful bacteria, dust, pet dander and fur, skin dander, pollen, lint, and any other contaminant or substance in your air ducts
– Inspect air ducts and vent covers for mold, mildew, or other substances that require special removal and cleaning techniques
– Educate you on the benefits of air duct cleaning and show you examples of your air ducts before and after our appointment.
We are here to make sure every Houston home air duct is cleaned by a professional. Research has shown that there are more than an astounding 70% of households in America that have not had their air ducts cleaned for more than 5 years. That is way too long to go without a standard cleaning service! This type of neglect introduces an unnecessary risk to families all across the country. There is no reason to ignore your air ducts for anywhere close to as long as 5 years. That is why we are so dedicated to informing every customer of the benefits of air duct cleaning and making sure each duct is cleaned completely and properly. We understand that it is our responsibility to make sure that air duct cleaning remains affordable with no sacrifice to the quality of the work.
You deserve a healthy environment for your family. The quality of your indoor air plays a huge part in making sure your home is fresh, clean, and healthy for breathing… Even for small children, the elderly, and anyone else who may be prone to experience respiratory issues due to a less developed or weakened immune system. Up to 40 pounds of dirt, dust, and allergens go through the air ducts in each home, each year! That is a lot and the problem worsens when the air ducts go uncleaned, especially for longer than a year. When you use your heat or air conditioning, the pollutants are circulated through your home, and this can aggravate existing respiratory conditions such as bronchitis, asthma, and even cause symptoms such as headaches. Fortunately for you, Aura Air Duct Cleaning in Houston can take care of all of this.
– We’ll show up on time in our Aura Air Duct Cleaning branded van.
– We will always remain professional, greeting you and going over the services you requested. We will explain the whole process in detail and answer any of your questions.
– We’ll prepare your home and various areas for air duct cleaning, making sure that all of your vents are fully accessible. We will also place protective covers over certain areas of your floor, or even upholstery if needed. We will also place corner guards where necessary.
– We will reseal your vents and returns as needed, and run negative air pressure flow through your air ducts for the maximum results.
– Using a very powerful air duct cleaning vacuum, we will collect dirt, dust, mold, and other contaminants that were dislodged during the first stages of your air duct cleaning.
– We use high pressure compressed air whips in the ductwork to help dislodge dirt of debris, which is then collected in the containment and disposal unit.
– We will go over the details of your finished air duct cleaning appointment, answering further questions, and showing you examples of our work.