Your home’s heating and cooling system is the most utilized and under appreciated system that usually doesn’t get much attention unless it’s not working properly. With Texas weather we rely on our home’s central air system heavily, and sometimes we even use both the heat setting and the cool setting on the same day. If you’ve taken notice of your HVAC system lately, that typically means there’s been an undesirable change. Maybe you can’t feel your AC blowing as much air from the vents, or there’s just that one vent that you can’t feel any air coming out of at all, whatever reason has caused you to take notice of your system, it is possible you may have faulty or damaged ducts and it may be time to consider having your air ducts replaced. Aura air duct replacement Sugar Land’s experienced technicians are capable of replacing all kinds and aged ducts and systems. Regardless of the shape, size or material they are made of, we can make sure that you have the most effective ducts at the best possible price. For the best air duct replacement Sugar Land has, call Aura today for your free estimate.
Your air ducts are considered to be the lungs of your home, however, if the HVAC system cannot provide proper circulation throughout your home, it can affect your utility bill. Without the correct or best ducts for your home, your system can’t function at its highest efficiency causing your system to have to work harder to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. If your system is affected by other factors such as mold, but you’re not quite ready to replace your air ducts you can find more information on our mold remediation page. To discuss more about your air duct replacement options, call Aura for the best air duct replacement Sugar Land has. Our knowledgeable technicians can put together the most affordable plan to replace your ducts and get your AC working the way it should.
According to EnergyStar.Gov about 80% of the air that goes into a home’s air system makes it all the way into the home, but the other 20% is lost through holes, leaks, or vents that aren’t connected properly. The best ways to determine if it’s time to consider replacing your air ducts are: the amount of dust floating and being circulated in your home, if you’ve noticed your AC becoming noisier over the last few month, if you can’t keep the temperature consistent from one room to another, and the age of your home and if you’ve ever had your air ducts replaced before. Air ducts can be replaced one at a time, or the whole duct system can be replaced together which would be beneficial to increase the efficiency of the system. Call Aura today to have someone come out and assess your ducts and give you a free estimate.