Your home’s heating and cooling system is the heaviest used but ignored system, it usually doesn’t get much attention unless it’s not working properly. With Texas weather we rely on our home’s central air system heavily, and occasionally we even use both the heat setting and the cool setting on the same day. If you’ve taken notice of your HVAC system lately you’ve probably noticed an undesirable change. Maybe you can’t feel your AC blowing as much air from the vents, or there’s just that one vent that you can’t feel any air coming out of at all, whatever reason has caused you to take notice of your system, it is possible you may have faulty or damaged ducts and it may be time to consider having your air ducts replaced. Aura air duct replacement Dallas’s experienced technicians are capable of replacing all kinds and aged ducts and systems. Regardless of the shape, size or material they are made of, we can make sure that you have the most effective ducts at the best possible price.
Your air ducts are considered to be the lungs of your home, however, if your home’s heating and cooling system cannot provide proper circulation throughout your home, it can affect your utility bill. Without the ideal ducts for your home’s size and HVAC system, your system can’t function efficiently and it has to work harder to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. If your system is affected by other factors such as mold, but you’re not quite ready to replace your air ducts you can find more information on our mold remediation page. To discuss more about your air duct replacement options, call Aura. Our knowledgeable technicians can put together the most affordable plan to replace your ducts and get your AC working the way it should.
The energy efficiency of your AC unit doesn’t benefit your home and your wallet the way it should if the air can’t can’t make it through your air ducts. The most common types of air ducts we see in the greater Houston area include metal ductwork which is most commonly found in offices and commercial buildings but sometimes utilized in homes, flexible ductwork which has become increasingly popular with home builders over the last few years, and the older style fiberboard ducts. All ducts can be cleaned despite the different difficulty levels, however, damaged ducts are also quite common. We commonly see age deterioration, which is ultimately the seals, joints, and seams of air ducts deteriorating over time which can happen in as little as 10 years; we also see flex ducts broken by people falling on them, or accidentally placing a box on them while doing some much needed spring cleaning. Regardless of the damage, or if they need to be replaced due to age, call Aura for a free estimate from the best air duct replacement in Dallas.
According to EnergyStar.Gov about 80% of the air that goes into a home’s air system makes it all the way into the home. But what about the other 20%? It’s lost through holes, leaks, or vents that aren’t connected properly. The best ways to determine if it’s time to consider replacing your air ducts are: the amount of dust floating in your home, if you’ve noticed your AC becoming noisier, if you can’t keep the temperature consistent from one room to another, and the age of your home and if you’ve ever had your air ducts replaced before. Air ducts can be replaced one at a time, or the whole duct system can be replaced together which would be beneficial to increase the efficiency of the system. Call Aura today to have someone come out and assess your ducts and give you a free estimate.