Importance of Dryer Vent Cleaning and How Often Should it be Done?
If there is one important appliance that most of the household owners cannot live without, it is important. In this case, it is also a must for homeowners to consider getting their dryer vent unwanted fire hazard at home due to the fact that it hasn’t been cleaned for quite a long time. It has been reported by the US Fire Administration that an uncleaned dryer vent has become responsible for thousands of fires that are happening to some household. Therefore, if you wish to prevent such incident to happen in your own home, make sure to consider getting your dryer vent cleaned and checked by a professional and expert person.
In that case, Aura Dryer Vent Cleaning Fort Worth is the right way that you need in this kind of service. Our team will need to inspect your dryer vent once you decide to employ us for the dryer vent cleaning services.
Over the years, Aura Dryer Vent Cleaning Fort Worth has worked extremely hard in delivering quality results to our clients. When you hire us, you are assured to experience such a wonderful service from their
team. Hence, hurry now and get your first ever dryer vent cleaning from the efficient team of the Aura Dryer Vent Cleaning in Auston, TX – (512) 686-5860 !
Fort Worth Dryer Vent Cleaning
Most of the homeowners are confused about the frequency of their dryer vent cleaning. Generally speaking, dryer vent has to be cleaned and inspected carefully once in every three months. However, some would also suggest that the amount of time this vent should be cleaned
also depends on the number of times you used your dryer vent in drying your clothes.
On the other hand, if you are doing a lesser amount of laundry at home, to schedule a dryer vent cleaning to at least once in a year is already enough to maintain the functionality of your dryer vent. Hence, when you get to clean the dryer vent, you have to make sure that the lint trap is cleaned regularly. As much as possible, seeking out help from a trained technician is the ideal thing that you need to do.
While you can easily clean and opt to do dryer vent cleaning on your own, getting help from professionals is of great benefit for you. Professional technicians like our team from Aura Dryer Vent Cleaning Fort Worth are equipped with the latest and most innovative technology that assures you of effective cleaning of your dryer vent. Other than that, if you hire someone who can do the job for you, in most cases, dryer vent cleaning is no longer such a hassle for you at all.
Signs You May Need Your Dryer Vent Cleaned
While it is true to say that dryer vent cleaning should be done regularly, homeowners also have to be aware of the common symptoms that a dryer vent is no longer functioning well and that cleaning is much more needed. From time to time, it is always a good idea to keep an eye into these small problems before it leads to more serious damage. If you notice the following indications below, make sure to have an emergency dryer vent cleaning right away.
1. Clothes are no longer drying quickly – This is one of the simplest indications that dryer vent already needs a thorough and urgent cleaning. Most of the time, if clothes no longer dry up quickly, then there is a tendency that some sorts of build-ups are already interfering into your dryer’s vent. Hence, the need for quick cleaning and inspection is definitely needed.
2. The dryer becomes extremely hot – When you noticed something unusual to your dryer, like having too much heat, then most likely, a blocked vent is one of the common reasons behind. Most of the time, a dryer becomes too hot to touch and if this case happens, make sure to have your technician checked it right away.
3. Unusual foul odor – When dryer vent hasn’t been cleaned for quite a long time, then, the tendency for it to produce a nasty odor will become evident. This is due to the fact that the air inside has long been circulating well. Despite having this kind of concern with your dryer, bad odor is still one of the easiest things you can handle and that your dryer vent really badly needs a thorough cleaning.
4. It increases the electric bill – This is another indication that dryer vent is poorly cleaned. Most of the time, when this appliance is no longer functioning well, the dryer time may turn out a little while and in return, there will be an evident increase of utility bills in your household. Furthermore, you have to be aware that the lint trap is flammable and might cause fire due to too much temperature. In addition to keeping your dryer vent more functional, getting a regular check and maintenance for this appliance might as well save you and your family’s life.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
Below is a list of benefits that you will get if you have regular dryer vent cleaning. Check this out.
1. It reduces the risk of a house fire.
2. It lowers your household energy consumption.
3. It enhances the lifespan of your clothes.
4. You can have more time to enjoy other activities.
5. It enhances the lifespan of your clothes dryer.