Kids are more probable than grown-ups to be influenced by dirtied air; they inhale speedier, breathe in more air per unit of body weight and
If mold is not addressed when it is first noticed, it tends to have negative effects on the surfaces where it is growing, especially in your home. When mold first initializes it is usually too small to see, however, it is important to get it taken care of as soon as possible. The first sign of mold is a dirty, musty or mildew smell. If you think you may have a mold issue due to being able to smell a mildew smell, call Aura mold remediation Denver today for a free consultation. Mold can be much more easily controlled and removed if addressed when it is first noticed rather than after it has already caused damage to your home’s floors, walls, ceilings, bathroom, HVAC system, and you and your family’s health.
Mold anywhere in your home can be concerning, however, mold in your home’s HVAC system can be detrimental to your family’s health and can introduce mold into the air you breathe. Mold can be prompted to grow in your HVAC system due to conditions introduced to your home’s heating and cooling system by something as uncontrollable as the weather outside. When mold first starts to grow, it is usually too small to see or can be hidden deep inside your home’s heating and cooling system. By the time you can see it, you usually have a severe mold problem. UV-C lights are proven to remove and prevent mold and other unwanted bacteria and particles from your home’s heating and cooling system. UV lights have advanced over the years and are available in compact LED bulbs allowing for an energy efficient system that can be installed in hard to reach places like deep within the components of your HVAC system. For more information on UV and UV-C lights for removal and prevention of mold in your HVAC system check out our UV Light Installation service page. Call mold remediation Denver to get any mold in your HVAC system taken care of effectively, efficiently, and affordably.
The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that for mold infestations larger than 3 feet by 3 feet, or a 10 square foot area, you seek the help of a professional mold remediation company. However, like most other regulatory suggestions, not everyone wants to follow the recommendations immediately and many people try to DIY their mold solutions. If you do find yourself trying to tackle a mold issue on your own, it is important to realize that bleach and other mold cleaners have limitations and are not “fix-alls”. While they are effective at removing the mold that is on the visible surface, they cannot reach the underlying growth that is not exposed which can still promote future growth and infestation. Bleach and other mold cleaners can also be corrosive on surfaces such as metal and electrical components.